Anyone put larger rams on their bx24 FEL arm?

/ Anyone put larger rams on their bx24 FEL arm? #31  
Logged about 12 hours moving dirt, rocks and crushed limestone since this thread started (building a slab foundation). My FEL lifts with ANYTHING in it. I don't think the front axle would take much more weight.

/ Anyone put larger rams on their bx24 FEL arm? #32  
rdsaustintx said:
Logged about 12 hours moving dirt, rocks and crushed limestone since this thread started (building a slab foundation). My FEL lifts with ANYTHING in it. I don't think the front axle would take much more weight.
My take on this thread is like this ; My 23 will also lift anything i put IN the bucket,whether it be wet sand ,crushed rock etc.The problem is in some things its hard to get a bucket full,because it doesnt have the breakout force,and i have to back up to get it to lift.Im talking like rooty rocky soil etc.
It slides out of the bucket when i back up. Id spend the bucks for new pistons if the results are there,and its not too slow.I wish there was a thread with pics of someone tampering with hydraulics,so we could learn how to tweek our CURRENT hydraulics a little
ALAN

/ Anyone put larger rams on their bx24 FEL arm? #33  
any new developments on changing the cylinders? did you do the mod yet and if so how did it work out? curious since i have the same issues with my 24. another 100 lbs and it would be great but i dont want the next size bigger tractor. i love the size of the bx.

/ Anyone put larger rams on their bx24 FEL arm? #34  
Tweak the hydraulic pressure up just a little bit.

/ Anyone put larger rams on their bx24 FEL arm? #35  
yeah i was going to do that. the rams were just a different approach and was curious if he did it or not.