Kubota Hydraulic Pump mount Bolt pattern?

/ Kubota Hydraulic Pump mount Bolt pattern? #1  

hill

Gold Member
Tractor
'07 KuBoTa B7800 and Jinma 254
Does anyone know if Kubota uses a standard mounting bolt pattern for their tractor hydraulic pumps? Looking at various pumps sold in Surplus Cener I see a specification of "Mount: SAE A 2 bolt" most commonly, or "SAE B 2 bolt" for some. No doubt other mounting patterns exist.

I'm wondering about the possible advantages of changing out the OEM operations (as a separate pump not used for power steering - the tractor has two pumps) pump on my B7800 for one with a higher output, and whether such a thing is even possible given the non-Kubota pumps available.

So, I'm a power junkie....

/ Kubota Hydraulic Pump mount Bolt pattern? #2  
Most of the Japanese manufacturers use a standard 2 bolt flange, 1 in 5 shaft taper and round ports with 4 bolts at 45 degrees from flat or perpendicular. They use a banjo like fitting on the two ports with the 4 bolts and an oring.

Kubota used SAE style pumps on their larger M series tractors but then adapted them to British Standard pipe fittings (sort of a step backwards for USA tractors) but the predominant pump used is the Japanese standard as above.