L3400 skid steer bucket

/ L3400 skid steer bucket #1  

praha

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400 gear
I have a L 3400 with LA 513 skid steer bucket. BUT the tractor is at the dealer 2 hrs. from here. I am going to need a tooth bar 3 weeks from now and I 'd need an exact measurement of a bucket as described below. Can anyone with 513 skid steer bucket help me with this ???????????????

Markham welding req..:
Please Note: When ordering a Tooth Bar for your bucket, please measure your bucket 8" back (from the tip of the Cutting Edge ) inside the bucket, then measure all the way across the inside of the bucket (from Side to Side). We will custom build the Tooth Bar using your measurement minus シ". Please make sure the measurement is correct.

Thanks,

Joe

/ L3400 skid steer bucket
Thanks Art,
/I ordered the toothbar , I hope the measurement was taken 8 " inside the bucket/.

Joe

/ L3400 skid steer bucket #4  
Is the skid steer bucket available in a 60" or only 66" and 72" ?

clenhart,

what skid steer bucket you are talking about???

I have a factory skid steer bucket, available as an option. Now I am buying just a tooth bar for it. I have a 60" bucket.

Joe

/ L3400 skid steer bucket #6  
Praha,

The only LA 513 buckets I was aware of are either 66 or 72 Inch. Is there a 60" available now with the skid steer attachment plate? If so, do you know the part number for the bucket?

Thanks

/ L3400 skid steer bucket #7  
I did use a 60" bucket from a 463 loader to measure.

Art,
I have LA 513 bucket..................Is it the same as a LA 463 bucket?????????????????
I can still cancel/postpone this order, since Chase bank stopped all transactions for unusual activity reason. They/Markham/ put my order on hold.

Can you, please, remeasure the bucket tommorrow. It must be LA 513. Thanks.

I spoke to the bank today, all is OK now,so The Markham wants to release my order tommorrow morning.

BTW, the Chase banks stopped the card 'cause I used it for 12 dollars in IL. and my wife for 156 dollars in MA at the same time...........

Thanks,

Joe

/ L3400 skid steer bucket #9  
Isn't life wonderful when you are so protected! There are actually two buckets available for the 513 a 66" and a 72". There is only one for the 463 and that is a sixty. I will need some more info!

Art,
I TRUSTED you.
I clearly stated LA 513 bucket and you measured something completely different!!!!!!!!! and posted it as an "exact" measurement. So, I ORDERED the toothbar...

Thanks God for my Chase credit card trouble. Otherwise, I would have a toothbart 7 inches too short....

Pathetic.

Joe