New B7500HST Owner

/ New B7500HST Owner #1  

Adam23

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500
Hey everybody! It feels good to be back. I previously owned a Yanmar 2310 and was a frequent visitor/participant on this site. It is the best out there. I sold the Yanmar at the beginning of summer as my wife and I were expecting twins. They are are 2nd and 3rd children. We have a 7 year old boy and now also have 12 week old boy and girl! Now that life is somewhat back to normal, I started my search for another tractor. I now knew what I wanted in a tractor as this would be my second one. I knew I did not want a gray market one due to parts availability, reliability, and just not knowing anything about the history of the unit. I chose Kubota because I see them everywhere and they came out a winner in the compairisons that i have done. I have 5.5 acres that are 1/3 wooded and somewhat on a hill. I ended up getting a great deal on a 2003 B7500HST with a 60"MMM and an LA302 FEL. The "bota" has less than 100 hours on it and has been very well kept. She don't even have a scratch on her! I was able to put about 6 hours on it this weekend and I absolutly love it! I have a buddy with a New Holland, so I was looking at those as well, but am very happy that I went with Kubota. I think this one will be a part of my family for a very long time! I am glad to be back as well! :D

Attachments

• Picture 343resize.jpg
    Picture 343resize.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 421
  • Picture 366resize.jpg
    Picture 366resize.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 373
   / New B7500HST Owner #3  
Adam that is a nice looking tractor, and I am sure your oldest son will be happy to help you with working it a bit. Twins are also great! We have twins so we know all of the things that happen with twins in the house!

Welcome back to the forum too!

Wayne

/ New B7500HST Owner #4  
Love my b7500 but I can't say she doesn't have a scratch!

/ New B7500HST Owner #5  
Congrats adam! The 7500 is such a sweet machine & cheap to operate, i ran 1 for years, enjoy!

/ New B7500HST Owner #6  
I rented several tractors prior to buying mine. It came down to the fact that I rarely needed a bigger tractor. So I could always rent one.

I've had mine now for about 5 years and it has been flawless. The only 2 cons that I run into frequently is the max reach of the FEL. But I deal with it.
and it is tippy.

/ New B7500HST Owner
I love mine as well. I have put a little over 30 hours on it since I bought it at the end of Sept. One complaint of mine is the upper limit travel on the FEL. It does not go high enough to load/unload stuff from my pickup. But I have to bring myself back to reality and tell myself that it is a compact tractor and will have its limitations. I have never considered it to be tippsy. I have done a good amount of loader work and with a box blade or bush hog on the back of it I feel that it is very stable for its size. After a good solid month of owning this machine and putting 30 hours on it, I am very happy with my purchase. ;)

/ New B7500HST Owner #8  
Adam,
Congrats to all the new members of your family. After much thinking I got a 7510 in the Spring. I happened to pick the busyest month a dealer can have around here and the unit arrived at the house (more than a week late) the same day just hours before my wife gave birth to our son. I practically pushed the poor salesguy out the door and must have seemed irritated with my new toy. I just wanted to get back to my wife. All that about two weeks before my birthday. What presetnts.

/ New B7500HST Owner
Very nice! Congrats to you as well! Is this your first?