Default BX1500 gets Strike TWO

After some serious consideration I decided the little kubota just recieved it's next strike. I figured if it couldn't really cut and bag the grass then it was strike one. But after dreaming about it all day, I realized that since it was sized for a grade school aged operator, and couldn't cut as close to things as my smaller Craftsman, then it was Strike TWO. I'm gonna try the front blade and the rear tiller tonight - can't wait- but I called the dealer today and told her to take it back. Now, you won't believe what she - yes SHE- the dealer said. My 'rental' was now free of charge. Then She told me that admittedly, the little BX1500 doesn't have the power to do much of anything really well, and that they will drop off a BX23 tomorrow when they pick up the little toy 1500 !! It will have a 60 inch deck, a bagger, and a loader on the front. Look out compost pile !

Tractor
    John Deere 3320

Default Re: BX1500 gets Strike TWO

Maybe if you give her a wink she'll send out a B3030.

Sounds like a good dealer who wants satisfied customers.
    Bird

Tractor
    Kubota B7500

If you keep it up you will end up talking yourself into bigger and bigger. I do it to myself all the time. I don't mind but the wife hates it!!
    Kubota B7500HST, LA302 FEL, 60" MMM, Scrape Blade, Box Blade, Rock Rake, Broadcast Spreader,