Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800 #1  

bialecki

Gold Member
Please see the attached ZIP file (an Adobe PDF of the original Powerpoint Presentation with photos for clarity) of the installation of the Kubota 40 amp alternator upgrade for a B7800 or B3030. Consider this my contribution to the TBN. The only way I can upload this is as a ZIP file. If one Privately emails me I can send a PDF or the Microsoft Powerpoint presentation.

Muhammad how about creating a site where "How to" files can permanently reside so that users do not have to search the forms for the posting as well as letting me upload the uncompressed .ppt

Dennis Bialecki

Last edited:
   / Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800
Re: Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800

Corrected Installation File Please see the attached.

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800 #3  
Re: Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800

Can this upgrade be performed on smaller units such as the B7500 to help run worklights and a small winch or is the 40amp to much?

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800

Adam23 said:
Can this upgrade be performed on smaller units such as the B7500 to help run worklights and a small winch or is the 40amp to much?
I think there is an upgrade kit for the B7500. I am not too sure if the kit part number for the B7800 is the same for the B7500. I would call your Kubota dealer for the part number. However, the instructions will be similar, hence, pretty easy to accomplish.

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800 #5  

Great - Thanks! ;)

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800 #6  

Thanks Dennis for a first rate "how to" for the alternator upgrade!

Dennis was kind enough to send me the complete upgrade info in a pdf file.
Very clearly written with pictures to guide every step of the way....

Great stuff!

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800 #7  

bialecki said:
Corrected Installation File Please see the attached.
Dennis,
Thanks for posting the instructions.

I'm having a problem with Unzipping the files: It tells me that it is an invalid Zip document.
I tried it on a few other machines with the same luck.

Has anyone had success downloading the file recently?
If so, can you repost a copy of your file?

Thank you,
Rick

madslick said:
Dennis,
Thanks for posting the instructions.

I'm having a problem with Unzipping the files: It tells me that it is an invalid Zip document.
I tried it on a few other machines with the same luck.

Has anyone had success downloading the file recently?
If so, can you repost a copy of your file?

Thank you,
Rick
The PDF file is 2 MB and all we are allowed to post is a 1 MB PDF file so I had to zip it. We are allowed a 9 MB ZIP file, I found Winzip a suitable program to unzip the file successfully. If you PM me I can attach the PDF file as well.

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800 #9  

Great contribution to TBN:)

Many thanks as I am going to upgrade my B7800 to have the alternator come spring time

/ Installation Instructions for Installing the 40 Amp Alternator Upgrade Kit on a B7800 #10  

bialecki said:
Consider this my contribution to the TBN.
Dennis Bialecki

I think with hope and change you can provide a better contribution to TBN by suppling the alternators to!

Did you buy the alternator from Kubota? How much? I recently posted a new ND 40a alternator from an Ebay dealer for $129. Works great. Kubota wanted $550.

BTW, I can't get the zip file to open either. Maybe post it at Kubotabooks.com.

Rob