BX1500 Strike THREE - it is OUT

/ BX1500 Strike THREE - it is OUT #81  
AndyM said:
I know of one person who has so little confidence in the abilities of the BX1500, he is looking at purchasing two at one time.

I think he's hoping he will have enough power if he uses both at the same time...
Kind of the way multiple locomotives are used on a train! :D :D :D
:) R U still lookin 4 a BX 1500 ?:confused:
I hain't bought em all yet !

/ BX1500 Strike THREE - it is OUT #82  
I can't imagine that 6" more blade will make that much difference, and what difference it does make can be dealt with by increasing the angle of the blade.

The only area where the higher HP BX's will outshine a BX1500 is in PTO HP. Specifically, they will handle rotary cutters, tillers and other power hungry implements more easily. But for pulling and pushing tasks all BXs are limited by their own light weight.

/ BX1500 Strike THREE - it is OUT #83  
AceDeuce said:
I can't imagine that 6" more blade will make that much difference, and what difference it does make can be dealt with by increasing the angle of the blade.

The only area where the higher HP BX's will outshine a BX1500 is in PTO HP. Specifically, they will handle rotary cutters, tillers and other power hungry implements more easily. But for pulling and pushing tasks all BXs are limited by their own light weight.
Thanks for the info

/ BX1500 Strike THREE - it is OUT #84  
AndyM said:
I know of one person who has so little confidence in the abilities of the BX1500, he is looking at purchasing two at one time.

I think he's hoping he will have enough power if he uses both at the same time...
Kind of the way multiple locomotives are used on a train! :D :D :D
Nope:
I bought em for Paul Bunion because he needed a new pair of roller skates.