Default BX24 parts ordering online?

I have searched and cant seem to find an online source for specific BX24 parts. I want the new battery cover and seat, and after a few phone calls to my totally incompetent kubota dealer (thats a whole other thread), is there any online place to order these? I understand they are warranty issues, but I dont even care, I am willing to pay for them. Any info/help would be great. Thanks.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Currently own a BX25

Default Re: BX24 parts ordering online?

Consider the kubota dealers that are helpful here and who support this site.
    Currently own a BX25 - Once had a BX24... a BX23... a BX22... and a B7100HSD... All great workhorses!

Tractor
    Kubota BX-24D

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your neighbors as far away as possible.

Kubota BX-24, Rankin 48" box scraper, Rankin 601 PHD, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, Bro-Tek thumb, Bro-Tek ripper tooth with trencher, Farm Force 60" rake, LandPride RCR-1548 Rotary Cutter.

I've ordered from Messicks, Carver and TractorSmart. Had good luck with all. Carver seems to be a little lower in total price for me but they are closer so shipping is less, something to consider.