Running on 2 Cyl.?

/ Running on 2 Cyl.?
I did as suggested above & flip-flopped injector from #1 & # 2 cylinders. The problem followed the injector. I can't find a deisel injector repair place in my area so I have ordered a new injector from my Kubota dealer. Hopefully when I install it, it will fix my miss.
Is there anything more to "bleeding the injectors" than using the bleed valve described in the owner's manual? (open valve, run for 1 min., stop engine, close valve.)

/ Running on 2 Cyl.? #12  
GTG TGunn, you are now certifably a diesel nut, errr ahhh, mechanic :D

You may check around a few local OTR truck repair shops, they are always getting injectors and injector pumps rebuilt. May also ask a few tractor dealers.

re. bleeding the injectors, yep, if you're lucky the engine will start and run whilst you crack the lines one at a time at each injector to bleed them off.
It's not unusual for the older engines to not start and you end up having to use the starter to spin it to bleed. Lots of recharging of the battery in this case.

Glad you found the problem. Unfortunately if one injector gets fouled, the others may be soon to follow. Just remember how you troubleshot this time and you'll know what to do if/when it crops up again.
Good luck

/ Running on 2 Cyl.?
Yes! I bought a new injector & replaced the bad one. Works great. Now I'll continue to look for a shop in my area who can test/repair the other 2 as needed.
Thanks for everyone's help!
Does this mean I'm a diesel mechanic now?