BX1500 Question

/ BX1500 Question #11  
No problems at all with mine.

/ BX1500 Question
I have a BX1500 on order with the 48'' mmm.
I really wanted a 54'' mower because the CC that the BX Is replacing has a 54'' mower deck which I really like.
I'd heard that the 54'' mmm was to much mower for the BX1500 and causes it to lug down while mowing so I resigned myself to the 48'' mmm.
Now I'm having second thoughts about the 48'' mmm and am wondering if I should switch the order to a 54'' mmm.
:confused: Guys I need your help deciding.
Should I switch to the 54'' or just stick with the 48''? :confused:
Thanks everyone for all of your replys.

/ BX1500 Question #13  
LBrown59 said:
Who all has a hydraulic lift and angle front blade on their BX1500 ?

I dont. Im really disappointed in the kluge they came out with for aux hydraulics. When I bought the tractor and saw the designated slot on the fender I just knew they had an integrated accessory system up and coming. NOPE
larry

/ BX1500 Question
Thanks all for your responses about the 54'' mower question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would still very much like to hear from everybody who has a BX1500 with a hydraulic lift and angle front blade on their BX1500!
I've had a little bit of a problem in getting one for the BX1500.
Seems Kubota don't make the 54'' blade that's for the BX1500 with the hydraulic angle option.
So what I and the dealer decided to do is order the BX2230 / B23 60'' hydraulic lift and angle front blade.
* Would love to hear about the experiences of all of the BX1500 front blade owners.

/ BX1500 Question #15  
LBrown59 said:
Thanks all for your responses about the 54'' mower question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would still very much like to hear from everybody who has a BX1500 with a hydraulic lift and angle front blade on their BX1500!
I've had a little bit of a problem in getting one for the BX1500.
Seems Kubota don't make the 54'' blade that's for the BX1500 with the hydraulic angle option.
So what I and the dealer decided to do is order the BX2230 / B23 60'' hydraulic lift and angle front blade.
* Would love to hear about the experiences of all of the BX1500 front blade owners.

I have the 54"mm and love it. It has never bogged down or skipped a beet for me. I have even cut tall wet grass in my pasture and it never even hiccupped. If it were me I would get the 54"?