Snow Snow Blower Chute Cable

/ Snow Blower Chute Cable #1  

AKFord

I just bought a Meteor snow blower, the chute is operated by handcrank and cable. The blower had to be shipped to me with the cable and chute removed. I cannot figure out how to attach the cable system to make it turn the chute. Can someone out there please take a photo of their cable assembly (I would think it wouldnt' matter what brand of snow blower as long as it was cable operated) and email it to me?! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Jeremy

akmopar@acsalaska.net

/ Snow Blower Chute Cable #2  
Here is the cable setup on my 60" Meteor. It was originally a hand crank, then converted to hydraulic, then back to handcrank again so the crank isn't original, but the concept should be the same. Cable is fixed on the chute on the side directly opposite the crank when the chute is pointing straight back.The ends of the cable wrap around the shaft of the crank handle -one clockwise, one counterclockwise so that one end unwinds as the other winds up. Hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 1,152
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 1,279
   / Snow Blower Chute Cable
Thank you very much! That does help a lot! My crank isn't the same but it I can figure out now thanks to your pictures! Jeremy