Kubota B7000

/ Kubota B7000 #1  

gerryo

I have recently purchased a Kubota B7000, which I realized too late that I should not done so. But, now I need some information and help. A manual is probably out of the question, but, is there a legitimate model that might be close to it. Does it use category 0 or I implements and are there any good sources/links for used implements.. Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks, Gerryo

/ Kubota B7000 #2  
It should use Catagor 1 implements, which are very standard. I assume it is a gray market tractor since it is not listed on Zimmer's history board. It was probably built about 1975 and so you will have to do a lot more work to get parts, but there are some sites on the Internet that seem to cater to gray market tractors. Guess you have a good tractor, it is just not supported in this country.

/ Kubota B7000 #3  
My guess is that the closest US model Kubota is the B7100 for which you can still get a user manual, shop manual and plenty of parts.

The B7100 is a 16hp 3 cylinder diesel tractor with a category 1 hitch. The following model numbers were available:
B7100E Gear drive 2wd
B7100D Gear Drive 4wd
B7100HSE Hydrostatic 2wd
B7100HSD Hydrostatic 4wd

I'd guess that your model is either a B7000E (2wd) or a B7000D (4wd). Hope this helps.

/ Kubota B7000
Thanks Kelvin and Wen for your helpful information. Are manuals for the B7100 hard to come by? Any links or ideas would be appreciated. I have the 4 wheels drive model and it seems to run just fine. Parts will be a problem one day I am sure. Are 7000 and 7100 parts interchaneable? gerryo

/ Kubota B7000 #5  
All parts and manuals for my older (mid-to-late '70s) B7100 have been easy to obtain (some of the parts a expensive, though). Entire new assemblies, such as mid-mowers and front-end loaders, are no longer available even though all of the parts are.

You'll have to do some research to figure out if the B7100 is the US equivalent of the B7000. The reason that I guess that it is is that most (probably ALL of the older model) B7100's serial number begins with B7000...then a bunch of other numbers. You might check you B7000's serial number and see if it begins with B7000.

/ Kubota B7000 #6  
Hello, I'm from Argentina, above all sorry for my English.
I have a Kubota B7000 D and loaded using heated over 95 º C it apart to see if the thermostat had clogged or the water pump drove not realizing enough that no water pump, as water recirculates?
At what temperature should work?
Thank you very much.