Kubota color match question ....

/ Kubota color match question .... #1  

bx24

Platinum Member
Ha! You all thought I was going to ask what color Orange to use .... WRONG!

I have got the shade of Orange nailed, what I want to know is what color "gray" to use to match the frame???

Is Massey Ferguson Gray or Ford Gray close (from BPS Valspar @ TSC)??

BPSTractor Colors

/ Kubota color match question .... #2  
Don't know the answer, but I'd like to know also:)
Turns out the backhoe swing will hit the rops when down and skin the paint :eek:

/ Kubota color match question .... #3  
Just like they sell Kubota Orange, they sell Kubota Grey. Albeit at the similarly high price of some $10 per rattlecan. The paint is of exceptional quality and I don't paint much stuff, so I just pay the high price.

/ Kubota color match question .... #4  
Rust-Oleum Gloss protective Enamel. Color: "Charcoal Gray" #7784 is a good match.

Vic

/ Kubota color match question ....
Vic

Do you know if it comes in quart and gallon cans? I am rebuilding a Meyer plow and I will probably use up a quart or two with all the things I am re-painting ...

/ Kubota color match question .... #6  
bx24 said:
Vic

Do you know if it comes in quart and gallon cans? I am rebuilding a Meyer plow and I will probably use up a quart or two with all the things I am re-painting ...

I don't really know. I've only used it for touch up so I just bought the spray can.

Vic

/ Kubota color match question .... #7  
Lincoln welder gray is pretty close. But as one of the previous reply's. The Kuboto gray that they sell at the dealer is awsome paint. I havn't seen that kind of quality in a spray paint in a long time. Its thick glossy and nice to look at. Just make sure you dont get the Blue gray that the older tractors had on them.

Rip