Snow MOVING SNOW!

/ MOVING SNOW! #1  

lawn_king

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!
8 hours in the 3030 digging out a couple of resturants, following our 19" of snow! Sweet,easy work,good money, winter seat time in the factory cab is the best!

/ MOVING SNOW! #2  
I'm extremely jealous. I've yet to move snow with my Kubota. Granted, when I do, it won't be in the comfort of a cab, but I'm still looking forward to it! I had problems in the past using a plow on a Wheel Horse, because my driveway angles sharper than the plow will raise.

/ MOVING SNOW! #3  
Only had a foot of snow here, but, as you, I did it in the comfort of the 3030 cab. Only had to wear a shirt in the cab and still had to turn the heat down after a while. I waived and smiled big at the neighbors as they drove by.:D

/ MOVING SNOW! #4  
Bahh... you cab owners are whimps. You're not getting the "full tractor effect" sitting in your little climate controlled, no snow or ice down the back incubator. Real 'bota owners aren't afraid of a "little" snow stuck to their faces or frozen fingers. So what if my wife and kids couldn't recognize me when I came in the house the other night. I was MOVIN' SNOW **** IT!! LOL I'm just kidding guys. Cabs must be sweet for sure.
j

/ MOVING SNOW!
Im still waiting for the storm of the century to mount up my 2782 front snowblower. This is my new toy.

Attachments

• Silverado3.jpg
    Silverado3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 470
   / MOVING SNOW! #6  
Lawn, how do you like the Snow Way? I had always thought they were a bit crude in constructon compared to other brands that have been around awhile. A friend of mine bought one last winter...... the down force sold him on it. He claims its da bomb !

/ MOVING SNOW!
Ductape said:
Lawn, how do you like the Snow Way? I had always thought they were a bit crude in constructon compared to other brands that have been around awhile. A friend of mine bought one last winter...... the down force sold him on it. He claims its da bomb !
I set up my cabover with a snoway 4 years ago, i was so impressed with the plow i purchased another!

Attachments

• NPR.jpg
    NPR.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 298