Kubota 7800 and Glow Plugs?

/ Kubota 7800 and Glow Plugs? #1  

upinarms

I have a 7800 that's 3 years old and was wondering if anyone can tell me, or direct me to a photo, that would show me where my glow plug(s) are?
How many do I have, what do they cost, how do I replace them (planning for the future), and if there is anything I need to do to them to keep them working properly. I can't seem to find anything in my manual about them.
Thanks so much for any help.
Oh, I am not having any problem; just wish to learn for the future.

/ Kubota 7800 and Glow Plugs? #2  
glow plugs are inside your engine, one per cylinder and you should not have to change them or have to do anything to keep them working properly. No photo.

/ Kubota 7800 and Glow Plugs? #3  
Your glow plugs are in the top of your head. There is no maintence to be done on them and often go many years before they fail. Relax and don't worry about them as we often know they are twenty plus years old and still doing fine.

/ Kubota 7800 and Glow Plugs? #4  
1. You have 4, one for each cylinder
2. Doubtful you will have to replace them, even if a couple die the engine will still most likely start, it just won't be happy too.
3. They are maintenance free and easy to replace, you can test them with a simple voltmeter to see if you ever suspect any problems with them.

There are way more important things that can fail that you can worry about on your tractor! :D How many hours have you put on in three years?

/ Kubota 7800 and Glow Plugs?
Boy, thank all of you for the response and advice. Very nice of you. Looks like I need not be concerned about glow plugs, even tho I still would like to be able to recognize them when I open my tractor hood (can you tell me where to look at what to look for?)

I have 120 hours on my almost 3 year old tractor, since someone asked. I use it to move fallen trees from my woods, move split wood from the backyard to my back deck so we have firewood to heat our home, for plowing my long and very steep driveway (with backblade), and lawn/landscaping work that my wife makes me do!!!!
Tractor has been perfect since I got it except for a dirty fuel filter that caused it to huff and puff goin up a hill.....but cleaning the fuel filter remedied that in a heartbeat. I did the 100 hour maintenance myself, as per the owners' manual (which is quite an accomplishment since I am not mechanically inclined, nor talented in this regard).
Thanks again, guys. Very grateful to all of you. Howard

/ Kubota 7800 and Glow Plugs? #6  
I tried digging into my engine photos but none show the plugs clearly, I'll dig around and see if I can find something I can post with a picture of the plugs, or maybe someone else already has one handy?