Tires What tires are these?

/ What tires are these? #1  

spoon059

Kubota Tractor Corporation B7410/B7510/B7610 Compact Tractors

Can anyone tell me what these tires are called? They aren't quite as aggressive as the ag tires and not quite as tame as the turf tires. I forgot to ask the salesman what these tires are, but they seem to be a good common ground between the reg turf and R4's.

In case the link doesn't work, it is the tire shown on the Kubota informational brochure for the B7410-7610 tractors. Thanks.

/ What tires are these? #2  
If you are refering to the tires that are in color and not in the back round, they are the R-4's (industrial). I do not know what the tires are in the back round.
Dan

/ What tires are these?
Okay, I was under the impression that the R4's were the Ag tire. Thanks! I am pricing out a 7610 right now and think the R4's are the way I want to go!

/ What tires are these? #6  
spoon059 said:
Okay, I was under the impression that the R4's were the Ag tire. Thanks! I am pricing out a 7610 right now and think the R4's are the way I want to go!

I love my r4's.

/ What tires are these? #7  
r 4's will give better traction than turf but less than ag. However ag will tear up your lawn if u are carefull with r-4's, no 90 degree turns. u should not tear up your lawn wait even my turf tires tear up my lawn

/ What tires are these? #8  
I have had all 3 types on various tractors and like the R4's better than ag's or turfs.

I filled the R4's on my B7510 75% full of water/antifreeze for a little better traction in the dirt and they still don't damage the yard the way ag tires would.

And stay OUT of 4WD when on a lawn or you will do some damage when you turn.

/ What tires are these? #10  
Hmmmmmmmm

I just started a thread about r4 and r1 tires.