Non-Kubota brand air filter for B3030

/ Non-Kubota brand air filter for B3030 #1  

teeravis1

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4044R
Could anyone tell me if there is a non Kubota brand air filter out there that will fit my B3030. It would be handy to be able to go to NAPA or CarQuest etc.. and get the air filter, only of course if it is as good of quality. Which leads to my next question, If there is a non Kubota brand arilfilter that will fit my B3030, which brands are the high quality ones. The only reason I pose this question is because the nearest Kubota dealer to me is well over an hour away. If anyone has replacesd their air filter with a non Kubota one could you give me the part number, or tell me how to correspond the Kubota part number to other brands?

-Thanks-

/ Non-Kubota brand air filter for B3030 #2  
teeravis1 said:
Could anyone tell me if there is a non Kubota brand air filter out there that will fit my B3030. It would be handy to be able to go to NAPA or CarQuest etc.. and get the air filter, only of course if it is as good of quality. Which leads to my next question, If there is a non Kubota brand arilfilter that will fit my B3030, which brands are the high quality ones. The only reason I pose this question is because the nearest Kubota dealer to me is well over an hour away. If anyone has replacesd their air filter with a non Kubota one could you give me the part number, or tell me how to correspond the Kubota part number to other brands?

-Thanks-
I bought a "maintenance kit" on ebay, all Kubota filters for less than $50.00..Saved about $20.00 on the dealers prices. There are kits for most models, just search yours. Good luck!

/ Non-Kubota brand air filter for B3030 #3  
I know NAPA carries the air and oil filters for my L3710, I would think they have the same for the B3030. Drop in and ask!

/ Non-Kubota brand air filter for B3030
I stopped at NAPA this past week and gave them my Kubota part numbers and they put them in their computers and couldn't cross reference them to any other filters. Is there some where I can go on-line and lookto get a cross referenced part number?

/ Non-Kubota brand air filter for B3030 #5  
About the only brand I use is WIX (same as Napa Gold) and they have a cross reference and lookup section on their website. I would think some of the other manufacturers do the same. They show to make four different filters for your tractor.... but no air filter.

WIX B3030 Filters

/ Non-Kubota brand air filter for B3030 #7  
Think it would more have to do with who made the aircleaner assembly, on the BX2230 I have pretty sure it is a Donaldson. You may look into the Donaldson and FleetGuard lines to see if there is anything close.

David
Kb7uns