Grading Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade...

/ Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #1  

Jabroni

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
Does anyone have buying experience with the Kubota 2763A 60" plow blade. Got a quote of $1700.00 without unloader valve, and was wondering if that was a fair price.

/ Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #2  
Jabroni said:
Does anyone have buying experience with the Kubota 2763A 60" plow blade. Got a quote of $1700.00 without unloader valve, and was wondering if that was a fair price.

Can't comment about a BX blade. I just priced a very similar blade for the small MF. I got the same number.

/ Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #3  
Doing a search under lbrown59 should lead you to several threads and post by others and myself on the subject.

Jabroni said:
I just bought one of the 2763A blades a couple of months ago for my BX1500 tractor.
Paid $1500 installed for blade quick attach and the valve, reg price was $1900.
$1700 don't sound like enough off for no valve included.
Mine would have been $1050 with out the valve or $1450 reg price.
That vallve runs 4 or 5 hundred bucks.
If the $1700 don't include the quick attach that's gonna cost you another 200 to 400 dollars.
Another idea:see if yoou can find a decent used blade and quick attach for about half to two thirds of new cost.

Last edited:
   / Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade...
Thanks, I'll check the archives. The quote included the quick attach hardware. I had a phone conversation with the salesguy, and he said it included everything to go on the existing arms. The thing that I'm wondering is how hard is it to angle the blade in order to push the snow off to the side. I have a 150' drive, and then a large apron, so I'll be using it off to the side as well as straight ahead.

/ Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #5  
I thought you were talking about mounting the blade on the tractor but this sounds like you are meaning mounting the blade to the loader so now I am a bit confused.:confused:
Jabroni said:
Thanks, I'll check the archives. The quote included the quick attach hardware. I had a phone conversation with the salesguy, and he said it included everything to go on the existing arms.:confused: The thing that I'm wondering is how hard is it to angle the blade in order to push the snow off to the side. I have a 150' drive, and then a large apron, so I'll be using it off to the side as well as straight ahead.
Here is a thread where that blade is being discussed.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/113271-atv-bx1850.html

Last edited:
   / Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #6  
The 54" manual angel blade is about $400. I bought this and had the quick attach mount made to fit my loader arms. The total cost was about $1000. Of course, it hasn't snowed since I bought it!

Wes

Attachments

• Picture 011a.jpg
    Picture 011a.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 1,233
  • Picture 009a.jpg
    Picture 009a.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 897
   / Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #7  
Wes, that is pretty slick. You will have to let us know how well it works.

$600 for the mount seems a little bit "salty", but it looks like a pretty nice setup

/ Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #8  
Check out this ad on craigslist, I saw it today. It's from Connecticut so maybe it's within a drive for you.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/grd/538881837.html

Good luck, Rick

/ Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #9  
I noticed you have a BX24. You already have the loader valve so that is not worth mentioning.I use the 60" blade on my BX24 and it is great. The price sounds about right for the blade, skid shoes, and quick attach subframe. In fact it is what I paid for mine in October. It really is easier than using the loader. not the best pic but something to go by. I do not need anything on the rear when plowing, the chipper was on for clean up that day.

Attachments

• DSCN0637b.JPG
    DSCN0637b.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,133
   / Pricing on Kubota 60" BX24 Plow Blade... #10  
Following are list prices from the 07 price book:
BX2763A 60 Snow/Utility Blade Hydraulic Angle $ 1,010.00

BX2762 Skid Shoes required for BX2763. $ 106.00

B2766 Rubber (squeegee) edge to protect surfaces $ 160.00

BX2751 Quick-hitch subframe $ 470.00
This assumes that you have a FEL which provides the hydraulic valve components.

My price was about a 5% discount which is OK with me as dealer assembled the plow and delivered it and I just plain like the guys and want them to make a buck.:)