Tractor
    kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!

Default grand L series 30 40 ?

Is kubota building both series or just selling off the last of the 30's? They are both still on kubotas web site?

Tractor
    all makes and models

Default Re: grand L series 30 40 ?

The 30's are out and the 40's are the new!

Yeah, the 30's are just moving old stock (some deals?) the 40 is the new star.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Lawn King,

Are you trading up? We've all gotten used to you being the touchstone for all B3030 cab issues. I'm sure you use this model more on a day-to-day basis than most here. I would love the cab version of the B3030 and I always read your posts to balance the plus and minus columns on this model.

So, you going bigger?

Tractor

Nothing is etched in stone at this point, the numbers have to work for me. I mean weight-footprint, not dollars. It would help me to gain the extra pto & fel power as well as increase my snow management operations. Its going to take the right situation all around to give up the 3030, thus far its been the right machine & its a joy to operate. One of the big advantages for me jumping up would be the ability to load dump trucks without the hassel of setting up the timber ramps i built to gain fel height. On the other hand i miss my B7500 for working in tight spaces. I really need all 3 machines but i dont want to get devorced! So thats where it stands folks, if this deal works out, you good people will be the first to know. Thanks Scott.

Tractor
    NH TC45DA & Kubota BX24

Quote Originally Posted by lawn_king
    ...if this deal works out, you good people will be the first to know...
    Really!? Thought you said you didn't want a divorce
    For the latest in what's going on around the farm and homestead check out our podcast Chicken Thistle Farm Coopcast, our site Chicken Thistle Farm or join the discussion on Facebook and Twitter!

Tractor

I can jump up to the L no problem, its the keeing the 3030, buying a 7510 & a grand L that will land me in divorce court.

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

Lawnking, A good way to compare the pressure from the tractor you are looking at to the B3030 you have would be to compare "footprints". Once you know how much area the bigger tires are covering, you can figure out how the pounds per sq in look in comparison to what you are using now. Here is a link to a simple way to check that footprint.
    tired weight

The link is for finding the weight of a car from it's footprint, but you can use the cardboard method to find the footprint for your use.
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Tractor

Thankx chuck. One other option i have yet to explore is using galaxy tires, do you know anything about them?

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

I don't know much about the "golf" type turfs, but here is a link to a discussion about them over on the green side:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/j...ht=galaxy+turf
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...