Will a L-39 do the Job?

/ Will a L-39 do the Job? #11  
ricoace said:
Wow, great great Advice from all! I never got a responce like this ever from the othe r forums..."Papa, Im Home"
I am no expert, but I am afraid, Talon is right...Texas grows em tough, Ive been to Deer stands that I have spent Hours clearing, only to come back next season to a thicker mess...like I was never even there! Especially those dang youpons. I will keep all the advice at hand though and make a better decision on which route to take...Thank you all.

Talk to your county extension office. Tell them what you want to get rid of and they will tell you what will kill it. If the plant is considered noxious, they may give you the chemical free, otherwise prices are reasonable.

Here we battle honey locust. Cut one and a dozen sprout. With the right chemical, cut, spray or paint on chemical, root is dead.

I use to clear paths with roundup on my previous property. That may work where you live. Here, the locusts thrive on round up.

/ Will a L-39 do the Job? #12  
I think the L39 would be perfect for your needs, and most everything you would want to do on your property. I have 10 acres and own the older L35. It's great! And the TLB is hard to beat - one TOUGH machine. You most likely could also get by with the L35.

Good luck!