Kubota B2782 snowblower subframe kit information

/ Kubota B2782 snowblower subframe kit information #1  

tamarack

Tractor
B7800
Hello fellow Kubota owners. I just purchased a 2005 B7800 with 70 hours with loader, landpride boxscraper and bushhog mower from a guy in Southwest Washington. I purchased a used B2782 snowblower from a guy in Portland, Oregon that has a Kubota B2400. The B2400 used a B3044 subframe kit which came with the snowblower when I bought it. I have been unable to find any information on this particular subframe kit either at the Kubota dealer or on Kubota's website. I would like to know if anyone has any information on the B3044 subframe kit. Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks.

/ Kubota B2782 snowblower subframe kit information #2  
Tamarack, I also have a B7800 for which I purchased a used B2781 front mount blower off of a B2410. The B2410 is a shorter tractor than the B7800, so I was more concerned about the length of the pto shaft than the subframe. The front of the subframe bolted on perfectly, but the rear bracket was about 6" short of lining up with the mounting holes in the frame. I took some 3/8"*1.5"*12" steel pieces and welded the rear bracket to it so it extended out either side of the original bracket. Then I drilled 3 holes in the new steel strip to line up with existing mounting holes in the frame. One in front,two behind. I put 3/8" spacers between the area the rear bracket bolted to the subframe, and everything fit fine. As for the driveshaft, the male side extended into the female side about 7 inches which seams to work ok. I've done the driveway probably 10-15 times this year and I'm amazed how fast I can do it...its a great setup. You'll like it!!

/ Kubota B2782 snowblower subframe kit information
Thanks for the reply RDG. I really haven't looked too closely at what modifications are required of the subframe in order to retrofit it to the B7800 as I just returned home with everything on Monday. I contacted the Kubota dealer in Pendleton, Oregon and they are getting me a copy of the manual for the subframe for my tractor. They advised that there have been some subtle frame changes on the B7800 over the last couple of years and that the subframe kit that attaches to a new B7800 would not fit on my 2005 tractor. I have so much snow at my cabins now that even if I had the installation completed, I doubt if I could get in. Thanks again.

/ Kubota B2782 snowblower subframe kit information
RDG I just sent you a personal message. Tamarack