Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Air Ride Seat????

Recently traded for a L5740HSTC with FEL and R4 tires. Rides rough even with minimum air pressure in rear tires. Contacted kubota customer service about availability of air ride seat. No such option available for this tractor. Has anyone come up with an aftermarket solution to add air ride and still use the OEM seat? This is my fourth Kubota and they all ride alike-L3010, L3130, L3940.

Default Re: Air Ride Seat????

I have been looking at seat springs and shocks for a Harley solo seat but have not brought that full circle to a fabrication spot yet. They are about 4 or 5 inches long.

Sounds like that could be a possible alternative. Will do some measuring to see if it could be installed. Thanks!

eBay Motors: NEW BILLET SHOCKS FOR CHOPPER HARLEY BOBBER SOLO SEAT (item 170187944718 end time Feb-21-08 10:41:53 PST)

Try this

or this

stores.ebay.com/BikeTony007s-Bike-World_Shocks_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ19QQftidZ2QQtZ km

OK! Thanks!!

Tractor
    B3000 HSDCC

Try Northern Tool - they seem to have a lot of seats, but I have no knowledge of the overall quality.

Seats | Ag Equipment + Excavating | Northern Tool + Equipment
    2012 Kubota B3000, block heater, filled rears, rear wheel spacers, fender extensions, LA403 w/60" bucket, BH77 w/12" bucket & mechanical thumb, Kubota pin-type QA, Kubota forks, Caroni TM1600 flail, Buhler Allied YC6010 3pt blower, Meyer 72" FEL mounted plow, Midwest LR2072 rake

Previous machines:

2008 Kubota B3030 (Open Station), LA403, BH75, 4 - 55w halogen front & rear ROPS mounted worklights with L39 dash switches
    2004 Case NH DX24E Subcompact

Kubotas from Barlow's

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Ford 1920 4x4 (traded in on Kubota). Case 480F TLB w/4 in 1 bucket, 4x4. Gehl CTL60 tracked loader, Kubota L4330 GST

George,

Here's a thread about seat modifications on a L4310, among other things. It starts with post #108.

I'm thinking about a new seat for my L4330. It seems like the existing seat is designed for mounting on a flat base but the L4330 base is sloped down about 10 degrees so the seat feels like you are going to slide forward out of it.

Hope you post a followup on your project.

John

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/c...ements-11.html

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

To add a air suspension system you might want to contact Industrial Seats Tractor Seats - farm, replacement tractor seats or K&M Manufacturing K & M Manufacturing - Your source for tractor seats & accessories.

Industrial Seats are great to talk to about your situation and they should be able to help you out.

I started a thread about air suspension seats not too long ago. You can find it here http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/p...ion-seats.html and if any of the information is able to help you then that is great. Take care.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Have already contacted K&M. Their response was for a complete new seat for about $695.00 (if I remember correctly). Waiting for a response from Industrial Seats. Surelyl someone makes a base that will fit the OEM seat. Don't want to spend $700 plus dollars and trash a new seat.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Quote Originally Posted by George Gunter
    Have already contacted K&M. Their response was for a complete new seat for about $695.00 (if I remember correctly). Waiting for a response from Industrial Seats. Surelyl someone makes a base that will fit the OEM seat. Don't want to spend $700 plus dollars and trash a new seat.
    A complete new seat for my 7710-II is $1400 delivered. So your price sounds good. The seats I am quoting have lateral isolators as well as the fore and aft isolators and it also has a swivel built in so I can lock the seat angled to the side for when I am running certain equipment that needs my attention. I also speced out the best seat they had as I spend a lot of time in the seat and with my back problem now I need something that is going to be comfortable.

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast