B3030 Photos - Early Spring

/ B3030 Photos - Early Spring #1  

AMR

Gold Member
Tractor
B3030
It was an awesome weekend of weather here in CT. I decided to get a jump on my spring chores and get started on a new project.

Here are a couple photos. I am cleaning up around some apple trees that I planted last year. I left a few rocks up and my neighbour found them with his brush hog, he was none too happy. Also, I started clearing an area of about 150' by 150' to plant some field grasses. You can see that to the left of my tractor.

I took out about 12 stumps this weekend from 4" to about 12", I think the trees are birches, not sure though. I was really happy with how this machine pulls stumps out. I wouldn't make money doing it for a living but for projects around the house it rocks.

This is the first time I have had my BH on my B3030. I got my B3030 last September and mowed with it through the end of the season and then have been plowing with the front blade. My only notes from this weekend are that I have trouble greasing the lowest fitting on each of the stabilizers, I am not too concerned about that, I can get a little in there, not much though. Also, the holder for the swing lock pin is too small, can you believe that! I guess I can live with it. I noticed this weekend my front loader out of level by about 3/4" of an inch. It doesn't hurt what I do so I am going to try to ignore it. Otherwise I am really happy with my B3030 so far.

I included a photo of my special helper. Jack is 2 1/2 and a lot of fun.

Attachments

• B3030 clean up.jpg
    B3030 clean up.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 455
  • B3030 clean up 2.jpg
    B3030 clean up 2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 383
  • B3030 clean up 3.jpg
    B3030 clean up 3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 382
  • B3030 helper.jpg
    B3030 helper.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 397
  • clean up 4.jpg
    clean up 4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 387
   / B3030 Photos - Early Spring #2  
Nice looking tractor!

Calling February 3 "early spring" must certainly fit the definition of optimism.

/ B3030 Photos - Early Spring #3  
I have the same BH only with a 12" bucket, it has dug up many stumps in almost three years.
Put a little more time on them stabalizers and you should be getting plenty of grease in em.

/ B3030 Photos - Early Spring #4  
Good looking helper also.

ron

/ B3030 Photos - Early Spring #5  
Just north of you in NH, things sure look different! You have a great looking place, and tractor set up. I'm sure you will have hundreds of hours of pleasure "working".

The picture was taken today in the Lake Sunapee region. It's a place I have to put in a culvert, or small bridge.

Attachments

• Land Trails 042.jpg
    Land Trails 042.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 217
   / B3030 Photos - Early Spring #6  
"It's a place I have to put in a culvert, or small bridge"

Not this week you wont! :) :) :) :D