Kubota Snowplow Tractors

/ Kubota Snowplow Tractors #2  
Its nice looking equipment but the poor guy hasn't got a clue when it comes to plowing snow. All that I see him doing it sucking up fuel and getting very little snow move.

/ Kubota Snowplow Tractors #3  
Deerlope said:
Its nice looking equipment but the poor guy hasn't got a clue when it comes to plowing snow. All that I see him doing it sucking up fuel and getting very little snow move.

He's paid by the hour.

/ Kubota Snowplow Tractors #4  
Killer_B said:
He's paid by the hour.

That is one of the big problems with this counrty. Everyone one want top hourly pay and no one gives a hoot. I was (retired now) an hourly employee and I gave my company 1 hours work for 1 hours pay.

/ Kubota Snowplow Tractors #6  
Deerlope said:
That is one of the big problems with this counrty. Everyone one want top hourly pay and no one gives a hoot. I was (retired now) an hourly employee and I gave my company 1 hours work for 1 hours pay.

Don't let your union rep find out about this.

KB

/ Kubota Snowplow Tractors #7  
Deerlope said:

My theory is that as soon as he's done plowing he has to go back inside and clean the restrooms. I'd be pushing the same pile back and forth myself.
ps: he may be the owner's kid.