chipper/shredder for BX24 questions

/ chipper/shredder for BX24 questions #1  

JWK1

Tractor
unknown
I'm looking to see what my options are in chipper/shredders for the BX24. So far I am not encouraged. Not much out there, and what is there is very expensive (seems to me).

So I found this KPX site which has a chipper for $1999 shipped to your door. I see that it weighs 800 lbs. I look on my BX24 sheet and I think the lift capacity for the 3PH is 670 lbs. Is this right? If this is so, I would assume this would be impractical or impossible to use out in the field.

I've done a search and have not found much. Can anyone shed any light on a good garden type shredder for the BX? I do have a lot of scrub to clear, but anything that can shred branches up to 2" is fine. 90% of all the branches off these shrubs and small trees are less than 2" and most are 1" and less. I'm an organic gardner and doing a lot of compost shredding is the highest priority. I need to mix lots of grass clippings with straw/hay and dried manure in a shredder.

Maybe I would be better off with a stand alone unit. Anyone have any thoughts?

/ chipper/shredder for BX24 questions #3  
NY Yankees fan

Did you get the chipper locally? I'm in Rockland cty NY. Would like to see it in action if the dealer is close by. I have a Mightybandit chipper with a 20hp Onan. Considering selling it and using the money for much needed implements. Figure I can get a PTO chipper , box blade, landscape rake, rear blade and PHD for what I can sell the chipper for. Already been offered $3500 and I haven't put a for sale sign on it yet.