Bought me a Kubota

/ Bought me a Kubota
We live in Fairview, PA, just west of Erie. Right up on the lake. But we are moving back to Kokomo Indiana as we inherited my late Grandmothers place. Just a nice small house in the suburbs with a fenced yard for my dogs and a 1 car garage to small for anything we drive. That will be the botas home once we get moved. I got the Kubota a bit less than his opening bid on fleabay. I am not sure if I will keep the snow blade or not. I might sell the blade so I can get a Woods RM42 deck for it. Kokomo doesnt get to much snow and I have a back blade I can use. I plan to go out to eastern PA to pick up the bota a week from today. Mike

/ Bought me a Kubota #12  
Wow sounds like you are really on the move. Good luck with the relocation and the new tractor. One rule I try to live by is never sell a tool you might need down the road. But, with that said I have done it and ended up kick my behind many times..........so goes life.

Wayne

/ Bought me a Kubota #13  
Good luck with your new machine & with your move. New places can be exciting.:)

/ Bought me a Kubota #14  
Great Kubota find! That sure is a burly looking plow on it!!! Wow!

I'm a week old new owner of my first Kubota too, a B5200 4wd. Plan to get a loader next week.

/ Bought me a Kubota #15  
Cool tractor. I'm sure that blade will come in handy.

Just in case you're looking for something to do on a rainy Saturday, your front passenger tire is on backward.

Looks like it will be fun. Congrats.

/ Bought me a Kubota #16  
KeithInSpace said:
Cool tractor. I'm sure that blade will come in handy.

Just in case you're looking for something to do on a rainy Saturday, your front passenger tire is on backward.

Looks like it will be fun. Congrats.

I saw this same tractor on Ebay too....nice little machine!

And as for the front tires....just switch them as they both are on backwards!

Good luck........

Craig

/ Bought me a Kubota #17  
Trust me, they DO get snow in Kokomo. Maybe not like what you're used to up by the Lake, but more than enough to justify keeping that blade.

Neat little rig. I'm sure it'll serve you well.

/ Bought me a Kubota
We are gong to keep the blade, it is a Kubota blade to! I am correcting the backwards ags on the front, someone at the tire shop wasnt paying attention, there is an arrow and the word "rotation" written in black marker right on the tire rim! We went and picked up the bota yesterday, long drive, but she is home now. I will be firing it up shortly, getting it off the trailer and plowing our drive. I do need to find a replacement bottom oil cup for the oil bath air filter, mine is missing, but the rest of the assembly is there. I already emailed a couple of compact salvage yards. Thanks Mike

/ Bought me a Kubota #19  
botamike said:
We are gong to keep the blade, it is a Kubota blade to! I am correcting the backwards ags on the front, someone at the tire shop wasnt paying attention, there is an arrow and the word "rotation" written in black marker right on the tire rim! We went and picked up the bota yesterday, long drive, but she is home now. I will be firing it up shortly, getting it off the trailer and plowing our drive. I do need to find a replacement bottom oil cup for the oil bath air filter, mine is missing, but the rest of the assembly is there. I already emailed a couple of compact salvage yards. Thanks Mike

:eek: Compact Salvage yards??????? Give me more info please....I need a couple of things for my B5200.:cool:

/ Bought me a Kubota #20  
Here is a good source for parts.

I just sold one of my B6000E's, had a loader and backhoe on it.

I'm selling my other one now on E-Bay, finish mower and tiller, both the original reverse spinning models. They are super nice machines.

Good luck,
Joel