www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals)

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #2  
Thanks mate.

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #4  
WOW !! however long did it take you to do this? i'd come along and give you a big hug but you might misunderstand!!! thanks anyway for all you hard work, i look forward to any updates

Mat

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #6  
Thank you!!:)

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #7  
This is a great thing you have done. I had already downloaded most of them from Mediamax, and never did thank for them.

So let me say it now: Thank you!

Pat

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #8  
Not to be a wet blanket, but your probably going to be hearing from Kubota about this. For one, you used "Kubota" in your URL for a site that could be confused with some affiliation with Kubota corporate. I recomend you add a statement on the home page that your not, and setup a link to Kubota.com.

You also spelled out that your looking for copyright free content... but everything that posted there is copyrighted. It may not say so in the .pdf files, but that content was ripped from an early version of our dealer parts programs which contains a copyright in the EULA. I know you have good intentions, but it defentialy has the potential to raise some eyebrows.

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals)
MessickFarmEqu said:
Not to be a wet blanket, but your probably going to be hearing from Kubota about this. .

That'll be interesting! I'll let you all know if anything develops. In the meantime I still invite any TBN'ers with suitable books to upload them.

I'm sure you know I didn't rip these off from anywhere. I just collected them from various other free internet sources. Many came from the original (but now defunct) kubota4you mediamax site that I first heard about on TBN. As you say, theres no copyright info on the books, so I didn't know what the legal situation was (and still don't really). I have wondered about kubota's official attitude to these manuals. Until now, dealers on TBN had been totally silent about them too. My local dealer knew about them and didn't care. He said that it was good that people who came to buy parts had a good idea of exactly what they wanted. (But I guess he didn't have much of a business selling manuals to worry about)

Anyway, we'll see what happens (if anything). I'm not 'on a mission' here.. just trying to offer a little help to fellow TBN members.

(edit) Fair point about the link to kubota. I'll add that, and a note that this isn't an official site of any kind.

You have very good site by the way. Those service articles are excellent.
Messick's Farm Equipment Service

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #10  
Al.. What a fantastic site!