For a Kubota B1600DT ...eternal GRATITUDE

/ For a Kubota B1600DT ...eternal GRATITUDE #1  

lyon

Has anyone some manuals for a Kubota B1600DT , no matter what kind(service/repair, operating, parts) ?. Please, use a scanner, make them files for computer (*pdf or anything else), and then email me !!!

My KBT main specs:

- 16 HP-pto output power, 20 HP-engine output
- drive: 4WD,
- 3 cylinder,
- engine model: D950, in fact 927 cc,
- the latest year o manufacture 1982

It has ZB1600 on the hood !!! I don't know NOTHING about this piece of... tractor !!!:mad:

/ For a Kubota B1600DT ...eternal GRATITUDE #2  
Hi m8

You can find here what you want but ... for a price
I think they are not overpriced - I have no connection with this company

just FYI ....you are also asking in the wrong Forum section ! - please use grey market section .
regards
Micg

/ For a Kubota B1600DT ...eternal GRATITUDE
Dear Micg alias Michaelg "from Europe". If you "wish to know the equivalents, so to search for operators manauls", I specified for you a web resource, here in "grey-market-vs-us-models" section.

Second. Here is the right forum section, for "Kubota Owning/Operating", no matter "grey" or "coloured".

3.th. I specified very clearly in my post "free downloadable resources".

So, don't polemize with me here :D , I just want to settle my problem :eek: !!!

/ For a Kubota B1600DT ...eternal GRATITUDE #4  
My friend Lyon,

No need to take it deeply. We are here to learn from each other !!

1) Yes I had asked for equivalents to find books, which I managed to get them but not always FREE.

2) If you wish to use this section -No problem for me, since I do review all posts - (when I have time). I just told you my opinion, since the forum has a section called "Grey Market Tractors -- Discussions with owners, buyers, and sellers of Grey Market tractors!" which your tractor model IS.

3) Can you tell us your probem...... maybe it is "free downloadable resources"? - Answer :- for grey models is not always possible.

Other help on such model -just ask. I am here to listen & help as I have done always.

regards
Micg

/ For a Kubota B1600DT ...eternal GRATITUDE
Dear Micg,

Punctually:
1.How you manage your books is your business. Not mine !
2.Presumably you're right !!!.
3.When you refer to "us", you refer to Micg and Michaelg, you :p ...and your :D "alter ego"..?. OK, I'll tell you my problem is, I just bought a KBT B1600DT, and I don't know nothing .. about it. And because I'm a meticulous man.. I want to know....because is a nice piece....and I want to use it for a long time !!!. Yes I want manual for free !!!. It's that a crime or a delinquency ?. If you (or your ego) can/want (to) help me, -OK, THANKS in advance- , if not let me to solve my problem. In fact you can read my opinion here !!!.:mad:
Regards&Blessings,
Peace ..MAN...
Hallelujah !!!
Lyon, not lion (in fact my other ego) !!!

PS. You said "is not always possible". If have a different opinion. I think, "some_buddy", an owner of KBT B1600DT -for instance- can scann out (in *.pdf for email) his "operator's manual". I'm NOT a "collector", I'm not a book seller....dear friend... I'm just a small homesteader...

/ For a Kubota B1600DT ...eternal GRATITUDE #6  
Dear Lyon,
Thanks for your explanation.
I do like a copy too, so as soon as you get them..... drop me a line.
Until then I send you my greetings!!
Micg