kubota b7100

/ kubota b7100 #1  

kramarj

Tractor
Kubota B7100 w/1630C Loader
is it possible to run a hydraulic valve on a kubota b7100 from the hydrualic port under the seat?

/ kubota b7100 #2  
Yes. It may interfer with the use of the three point hydraulics???

/ kubota b7100
as long as i dont use them at the same time, would it matter?

/ kubota b7100 #4  
Nope, that's what it's for. You turn the little handle to send the fluid out the other spot. Here's a picture. The picture is legible if you can zoom in so you may have to save it to you computer.

Attachments

• Page39.jpg
    Page39.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 611
   / kubota b7100
my kubota doesn't have the little handle though, does that matter?

/ kubota b7100 #6  
Do you mean youre is MISSING the handle or yours doesnt have a switcher valve installed? I thought all 7100's came with an auxilliary switchover valve?

Do you have a photo of your set-up?

I'm going to go against the grain here but, I dont think you can use the port under the saddle to run another "hydraulic valve". This port is only good for hooking up a single acting ram or the likes. You cant run a hydraulic motor for instance as there is no return inlet for the hydraulic fluid to return.
I use mine for a hydraulic ram but I use the 3 point lift control valve to operate it.
I connect the ram, rotate the Aux switchover valve to the aux position and the the control lever on the right fender operates the ram instead of the 3 point lift. If I need to raise the 3 point hitch, I gotta switch back the aux switchover valve.

heres a pic of mine...

CIMG0058.jpg

Last edited:
   / kubota b7100
mine doesn't have a handle and never has, it is a 1996 model, so maybe that is why, i might be able to get a pic of it

i want to make it, if i can, so that is has two way hydrualics, i was going to run the supply from the hydrualic port and them just run the return back into the place where you put in the hydraulic fluid, that is where the supply from the loader goes, maybe it wont work, that is why i am asking

/ kubota b7100 #8  
No handle, interesting. As for Blagadan's comment, I think some people have used it to power implements and then dump the oil back into the resorvoir cover. If you have a loader then it may be better to run off the power beyond of the FEL controls. A picture of your machine would be cool.

/ kubota b7100
i will try to get a pic, even if it doesnt have the lever, would there still be a flow to it?

/ kubota b7100 #10  
My 1995 B7100 did not have that handle either and as far as I know there was no auxilliary hydraulic port such as I had on the 1999 B2710.