b3030hsdc sitting crooked?

/ b3030hsdc sitting crooked? #1  

soxfan

Bronze Member
Tractor
B3030hsdc
As I Pulled my tractor out of the garage today I noticed that from the drivers seat prospective the tractor seems to be higher to the left than the right. raising and lowering my bucket confirmed this. It touches the ground first on the right side of the bucket before the other side. I checked the obvious things like tire pressure and excess weight first and all things seem equal. The left front tire was flat (bad seal another issue i need to fix) but even after pumping up it still sits off center. I was wondering if anyone knows what I might check and how I can fix?? thanks

/ b3030hsdc sitting crooked? #2  
The first thing to always check is the pressure in the Rear tires.

/ b3030hsdc sitting crooked?
ok, I just was doing an inspection while my bucket and tiller were down, therefore taking the pressure off of the tires. Ok, that was it. I have some real tire pressure issues. None of them will hold air. Was thinking of getting them foam filled but the price has stopped me so far...they are all leaking at the seals on the rim. Anyway, I guess I need to drive it down to the local tire store and have them all re-sealed i guess... thanks

/ b3030hsdc sitting crooked? #5  
soxfan said:
ok, I just was doing an inspection while my bucket and tiller were down, therefore taking the pressure off of the tires. Ok, that was it. I have some real tire pressure issues. None of them will hold air. Was thinking of getting them foam filled but the price has stopped me so far...they are all leaking at the seals on the rim. Anyway, I guess I need to drive it down to the local tire store and have them all re-sealed i guess... thanks

I had a chronic slow leak on a front tire that caused me problems. I finally took it to the local truck service store and they really sealed it to the rim. It was a leak at the bead.

Vernon

/ b3030hsdc sitting crooked?
yeah I have 3 of them!!! Oh well at least one is not leaking...