Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters #1  

tsterkel

Bronze Member
Tractor
2202 Kubota
Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters
Please do not send me to a web site, unless you went there first and confirmed that it provides an answer.

Here are the 3 Kubota Hydraulic filters, from the parts manual:
38240-3771-0
38430-3771-0
30400-3711-0

thanks in advance for your consideration!

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters #2  
Just curious, but why bother? We all know what the wrong filters and fluids and other parts can do if they are not the EXACT part. Saving $3 can cost alot in the long run.

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters #3  
I used the Wix filter site to get the equivalent oil and hydraulic filters for my B2400. Just type in your original equipment part number and it gives you the Wix eqivalent.

I can get Wix filters about 15 miles closer than the Kubota dealership.

good luck

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters
Wix was the site I used, and was the motivation for requesting that I not be sent to sites unless you know that it works for my equipment. Sorry

any experts?

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters #6  
Wix was the site I used, and was the motivation for requesting that I not be sent to sites unless you know that it works for my equipment. Sorry

Perhaps you should contact them then.... After all we are all experts in our own minds:D

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters #7  
Wow..asking for "expert" advice from a bunch of anonymous people on the internet is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Yes I AM an expert and the Fram PH8A will work perfectly in your application and it will even match your tractor color....:rolleyes:

PH8A for the HYDRAULIC Filter? Please confirm, as that is a very common filter, and I can get crosses to my favs, Wix, Donaldson, and Baldwin!

Wow..asking for "expert" advice from a bunch of anonymous people on the internet is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Yes I AM an expert and the Fram PH8A will work perfectly in your application and it will even match your tractor color....:rolleyes:

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters #9  
Go to the Napa site, you can type your numbers in there and get the cross
reference filter..These are the ones I have been using

Not an expert

/ Experts only: need Cross for Kubota Hydraulic Filters #10  
Yep the Fram PH8A fits everything:D I was yanking your chain.....made my point about internet experts though:cool: