Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #1  

HJT

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 BX2350
Anyone have any pics of the repaired or factory updates to this problem? I have a new (07) , but don't know exactly what to look for to verify if was updated. Maybe a pic of original, after repair, and factory update? I don't see much extra under mine, but not sure what I am looking for. Thanks hjt

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #2  
Look where the rear fender meets the floor board. There should be metal out to the edge of the plastic. The old ones did not have this. This was addressed at the factory a long time ago, unless you have a real old inventory tractor you'd have the updates.

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #3  
stepkit.jpg

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #4  
Nice picture, Mr. Singlecoil. A lift would have been a little less messy...

I remember when you rolled it. Kind of you to take such technical pictures for our benefit.

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #5  
I figured that shot would come in handy some day :D

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #6  
Does the BX2350 have a full frame ? is that stock ?

Thanks,

Slack

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #8  
Slackdaddy said:
full frame
It has a 3/8" steel backbone that goes from stem to stern. That is what the FEL and everything is mounted to. You can see it pretty well in Mr. Singlecoil's unfortunate picture. Yes, that is stock/standard. I guess this differs from the standard "engine connects to transmission connects to back wheels" tractor backbone. In that sense, this is a "framed" tractor.

If you add a backhoe, you need to add a new subframe that comes with the BH unit. On my Woods unit, the new subframe actually runs from the back of the machine all the way to the front wheels. Pretty amazing.

The "bro-tek" skidplate shown on Mr. Singlecoil's machine is an essential add-on.

Is that what you were asking?

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks
Thanks for the detailed pic, singlecoil, but you really didn't need to go to that extreme just to show me the support. But mine does have it, so guess I'm ok. hjt

/ Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks #10  
Look at me thread, titles "Picked up me 2350 today..." under Kubota Owning/Operating. I posted pics of the bottom of my fenders with the same question...