Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HJT
    Tractor
    2007 BX2350

Default Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks

Anyone have any pics of the repaired or factory updates to this problem? I have a new (07) , but don't know exactly what to look for to verify if was updated. Maybe a pic of original, after repair, and factory update? I don't see much extra under mine, but not sure what I am looking for. Thanks hjt
    2011 B2620, FEL, 60" MMM, 42" Tiller, 60" Rear Blade, 42" plug areator, dethatcher, middlesbuster/subsoiler.

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Default Re: Pics of BX2350 seat/fender cracks

Look where the rear fender meets the floor board. There should be metal out to the edge of the plastic. The old ones did not have this. This was addressed at the factory a long time ago, unless you have a real old inventory tractor you'd have the updates.

Tractor
    Kubota BX-24D

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your neighbors as far away as possible.

Kubota BX-24, Rankin 48" box scraper, Rankin 601 PHD, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, Bro-Tek thumb, Bro-Tek ripper tooth with trencher, Farm Force 60" rake, LandPride RCR-1548 Rotary Cutter.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Nice picture, Mr. Singlecoil. A lift would have been a little less messy...

I remember when you rolled it. Kind of you to take such technical pictures for our benefit.
    Kubota BX2230, FEL, Woods BH, 60" MMM, Bagger, 4' Box Blade, PHD, 8' x 20' 10k# Dovetail Trailer

Those of you who think you know it all are particularly annoying to those of us who do.

Tractor
    Kubota BX-24D

I figured that shot would come in handy some day
    Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your neighbors as far away as possible.

Kubota BX-24, Rankin 48" box scraper, Rankin 601 PHD, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, Bro-Tek thumb, Bro-Tek ripper tooth with trencher, Farm Force 60" rake, LandPride RCR-1548 Rotary Cutter.

Tractor
    Case 580superE

Does the BX2350 have a full frame ? is that stock ?

Thanks,

Slack
    CK20S
    1 Wife
    3 Kids
    16 Chickens
    lottsa guns
    No time

Tractor
    Kubota - L2800, Kubota RTV 900, Kubota ZTR 124Z

How did you roll the machine?
    Canyon Creek MT, L-2800DT Kubota, Kubota RTV900 Utility Vehicle
    6' KK Box Blade, 6' KK Rock Rake, 6' Scraper Blade

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Quote Originally Posted by Slackdaddy
    full frame
    It has a 3/8" steel backbone that goes from stem to stern. That is what the FEL and everything is mounted to. You can see it pretty well in Mr. Singlecoil's unfortunate picture. Yes, that is stock/standard. I guess this differs from the standard "engine connects to transmission connects to back wheels" tractor backbone. In that sense, this is a "framed" tractor.

If you add a backhoe, you need to add a new subframe that comes with the BH unit. On my Woods unit, the new subframe actually runs from the back of the machine all the way to the front wheels. Pretty amazing.

The "bro-tek" skidplate shown on Mr. Singlecoil's machine is an essential add-on.

Is that what you were asking?
    Kubota BX2230, FEL, Woods BH, 60" MMM, Bagger, 4' Box Blade, PHD, 8' x 20' 10k# Dovetail Trailer

Those of you who think you know it all are particularly annoying to those of us who do.

HJT
    Tractor
    2007 BX2350

Thanks for the detailed pic, singlecoil, but you really didn't need to go to that extreme just to show me the support. But mine does have it, so guess I'm ok. hjt
    2011 B2620, FEL, 60" MMM, 42" Tiller, 60" Rear Blade, 42" plug areator, dethatcher, middlesbuster/subsoiler.

Tractor
    BX 2350

Look at me thread, titles "Picked up me 2350 today..." under kubota Owning/Operating. I posted pics of the bottom of my fenders with the same question...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast