BX24 won't start!

/ BX24 won't start! #21  
My BX24 started fine all year. started this AM. aerated lawn, turned off to finish blowing out irrigation line, then it would not start. battery is charged, 12 volts at red starter cable, good ground, fuses good, black wire at starter delivered 12 volts when key is in cranking position. i believe it is the starter solenoid attached to the starter. anyone have any ideas?????????

thanks

/ BX24 won't start! #22  
All your safety switches made for sure??

/ BX24 won't start! #23  
Thanks all

I had a similar problem with my machine giving me a hard time to start today.
One time, a hard throw of the PTO lever fixed it. After that, nothing.
I pulled the left wheel off and found the switch. I may have pushed it all the way back when I threw the lever hard.
Adjusted it and all was good.

Glad it was that.

I saw a field mouse running away from my machine when I started it.
Those things can give you all kinds of gremlins.

/ BX24 won't start! #24  
clean all the wire that goes to the starter and the ground and you be ok my bx did the same and after that was ok

/ BX24 won't start! #25  
Thanks to all who responded. It turned out to be the PTO switch. I had fiddled with that a bit before with no success, but today it started fine after messing with the PTO lever. It seems as though this is a very common problem. I wonder if Kubota has a fix so that you don't have to mess around to start your tractor. I think I'll call my "not too helpful" dealer on Monday. Thanks again.

The attachment of both the PTO and the HST switches leaves a lot to be desired. Those Tinnerman type pieces of spring steel they use for nuts on a little soft steel # 6 screw do not hold adjustment well. I finally replaced them with pieces of flat bar tapped for #8 hex key hardened screws. I have a couple other posts here on that subject. It is a common problem that helps the dealer shops bottom line.

Ron