BX Front Fenders Pics

/ BX Front Fenders Pics #1  

lowboy

Tractor
BX 24
These are the front fenders that John Deere sells for $32 each the brkts are what I made up total cost under $75 for both they seem to be very strong and durable Ive had them buried in the snow over the wheel if any is interested in making I will send more details

Attachments

• tractor 001.jpg
    tractor 001.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 3,966
  • tractor 003.jpg
    tractor 003.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 3,801
  • tractor 004.jpg
    tractor 004.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 2,104
  • tractor 005.jpg
    tractor 005.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 3,061
   / BX Front Fenders Pics #2  
Why would one need fenders? Just curious- the BX won't go fast enough to sling anything up on ya;)

/ BX Front Fenders Pics #3  
Thanks lowboy, I have been waiting for these pics. I plow multiple driveways in my suburban neighborhood with my gc2310 and I need a pair of these to keep the salty slush of "Red Hot" while I am driving the roads. Could you possibly post some more pics of your mounting set up? Did you just weld nuts or washers to the ends? (I need to go back and read the previous posts!) And do you happen to know the part # for the fenders?

Great Job by the way, they look fantastic!

/ BX Front Fenders Pics #4  
Nice job ... Did you use Kubota gray paint or an after market brand (it seems to be a good match)

/ BX Front Fenders Pics #5  
Skyco said:
Why would one need fenders? Just curious- the BX won't go fast enough to sling anything up on ya;)

this is what I'm thinking......

/ BX Front Fenders Pics
Why you may need fenders , When I mowing tall grass after you cut it it is a little wet from the cut, then when you make your next past around some of it sticks too the front wheels and thrown on the mower deck i, if you mow alot of acers this builts up on top of mower deck were that double V belt is and makes it smell like burn't rubber it cost is about $80 , since I put the fenders on it has stopped the grass by 90% also it stops the dirt when rototilling with the mower deck on , I guess I'm too lazy to take it off Ps. JD# AM133907

/ BX Front Fenders Pics #8  
lowboy said:
These are the front fenders that John Deere sells for $32 each the brkts are what I made up total cost under $75 for both they seem to be very strong and durable Ive had them buried in the snow over the wheel if any is interested in making I will send more details

I'd like all the info you got, even the part# for the fenders. Also maybe a pic of the mounting with the front wheel removed. When you come up with a protector for the boot on the steering, there are a bunch on here that will jump at that also.:)

/ BX Front Fenders Pics #9  
Nice work! Good thing they didn't have green fenders!

/ BX Front Fenders Pics #10  
nice job! looks really good.

for me, though, i need more clearance to get the chains on and off in the winter. i'm planning to do a mount on the bracker where the loader attaches. the fenders would be fixed, but i'm only interested in keeping grass and snow/salt water off the foot pads and mower deck when going straight anyway, so it's not a big deal for me if they don 't turn with the wheels.

thanks for posting the pics. just out of curiosity, what did you bolt the brackets to? are they attached to the lugs some how or to the outer axle case?

amp