left turn signal issue with a new L5740?

/ left turn signal issue with a new L5740? #1  

s012adh

I just had my new L5740 delivered on Friday and noticed what may be a small issue. I just wanted to run it by everyone to make sure there isn't some oddity that I need to be aware of before calling the dealer asking to fix the problem. I was playing around with the lights, hazards, and turn signals last evening when I discovered what appears to be an issue with just the left turn signal. The lever will push down for the right turn signal and stay down until you put it back into the middle position. However, the lever will not stay up when pushed up to activate the left turn signal. If I hold it up, the left turn signal works but as soon as I let go, it goes back into the middle position. The left turn signal does not seem to be able to be "locked" in place to keep it on. Any idea what might be going on?

Other than that I'm loving the tractor so far. I'm hoping that if something is broke with the turn signal, that it's easy to fix.

Thanks for any help or insight in advance!

Aaron

/ left turn signal issue with a new L5740? #2  
Try it with your steering in a different postition, like turned a little
:)

/ left turn signal issue with a new L5740?
Well that did the trick...lol Thanks for the help!

I guess the steering must have been in some weird position even though the wheels were straight. Sure glad I didn't contact the dealer about this one :D

/ left turn signal issue with a new L5740? #4  
:D May that be your largest problem
:)