Repair manual help needed.

/ Repair manual help needed. #1  

simpilot

Several books found on line. Some called service and others repair. Messicks sells one called "WSM". Anyone have one of these? Also one sells a copy of the kubota service manual (they say)for about $85.00 plus shipping. Want more info. than the owners manual. Do not plan heavy repair. Retired. Enjoy reading a good book.:D. Help on what might work appreciated. Have BX2330 with 60"MMM. Want to try to get the best book first try. Lon

/ Repair manual help needed. #2  
The WSM Service Manal the dealer sells is the one you want, it tell in detail how to take the whole tractor apart and put it back together I alway make that part of the deal when i buy a piece of equipment the dealer told me it cost around $65

/ Repair manual help needed. #3  
I just received the WSM and parts manuals for our B3030HSDC. $97.60 for both books. The WSM had much of the owners manual in it,had repair procedures and specs,and came unbound,i.e. loose pages. Dealer was decent enough to put it in a binder. The parts showed what looks like all the parts in the tractor. Even covers cab with diagrams. I could see the parts manual helping when you can't quite figure out how something's put together. Would be nice if the WSM had more commentary on how the systems function. You might be a little disappointed,but where else do you get all this info from the factory? Now to decide if I want the cab parts and WSM supplements for about another $65!

/ Repair manual help needed.
Thanks for the replies. This is what I needed. Will contact my dealer and if no help there will order on line. My tractor is a BX2230 not Bx2330. Lots of help here. Great site. Thanks again.

/ Repair manual help needed. #5  
simpilot said:
Thanks for the replies. This is what I needed. Will contact my dealer and if no help there will order on line. My tractor is a BX2230 not Bx2330. Lots of help here. Great site. Thanks again.

Some useful parts manuals here..
Kubotabooks.com

/ Repair manual help needed. #6  
number two said:
I just received the WSM and parts manuals for our B3030HSDC. $97.60 for both books. The WSM had much of the owners manual in it,had repair procedures and specs,and came unbound,i.e. loose pages. Dealer was decent enough to put it in a binder. The parts showed what looks like all the parts in the tractor. Even covers cab with diagrams. I could see the parts manual helping when you can't quite figure out how something's put together. Would be nice if the WSM had more commentary on how the systems function. You might be a little disappointed,but where else do you get all this info from the factory? Now to decide if I want the cab parts and WSM supplements for about another $65!

The WSM (Work Shop Manual), comes loose because when ordered Kubota in CA prints one and sends it. Mine came with the complete owners manaul in the WSM. I got my parts manual from TractosSmart.com for free (I also ordered the WSM from them). Having access to a nice office duplex scanner, I scanned my copy into a PDF, and printed a second copy for the weekend place. We have a nice binding system here at work to. :D

On my L it goes into decent detail, has some nice drawings and real photos. The photos are so-so because they are B/W and copied. It totals about 370 pages.