Starting and Stopping Problem kubota F2100

/ Starting and Stopping Problem kubota F2100 #1  

ebertf

I have a Kubota F2100 front mount mower. I have been having some wired problems. In the fall of last year I started having two different issues. The first was the engine wouldn稚 start I could here the solenoid clicking but the engine wouldn稚 turn over. This was only a transient issue progressively getting worse. At first if I tapped on the solenoid with the key in the start position it would start after a while even that quit working.
Some time later the engine would not shut off.
To correct the starting problem I purchased and installed a new starter solenoid. While doing that I discovered that the negative battery cable was very corroded so I replaced both of the battery cables. At first this seemed to solve the starting problem. But the problem has returned in less than a week.
To correct the stopping problem I checked the fuses and found them to be corroded so I disassembled the fuse box and cleaned all of the contacts. Now the engine stopped with the switch.
Doing all of the repairs has created another problem though with the tractor running and warm I push in the clutch and engage the pto the engine stops. I unplug the engine stop solenoid and the problem goes away. So I unplugged the pto safety switch and plug in the engine stop switch and I can engage the pto with no problem.
Could all of these problems be related to a poor engine ground or is there something else I should be looking at? I do not have any manuals to go off of so I am flying blind.

/ Starting and Stopping Problem kubota F2100 #2  
All your problems are related to corroded connectors, contacts, fuses or switches. Clean all you can including the start key switch. Use a cleaner/lube spray made for electronic applications. Use a silicon grease on all the connectors, after cleaning them. You should repeat this every few years. KennyV.

/ Starting and Stopping Problem kubota F2100
Cleaned all connections worked great thanks