Got it today

/ Got it today #1  

smallfarmer

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubot BX2350
Went looking a while back but certain obligations and the Evil Minister of Finance prevented me from making any payments until June.
The first dealer I went to, treated me like a hick at a budget used car lot and I just got away as quickly as I could (maybe I'll tell more later).
The other dealer was great, They listened to what I said and offered some great advice in return. We agreed on a price with a handshake (how I do Business) and today I went there to seal the deal with some money and they asked if I wanted it today with the agreed payment start date.
At the appointed hour, the truck pulled in and unloaded my brand new BX2350 with FEL, Ballast Box, and a Landpride 60" 3PH mower with rear discharge. To my astonishment they threw in a free grill guard. :D
The down side is that it was raining and cold so I couldn't run it around. :mad:

/ Got it today #2  
Life can't get any better than that !
.... did you get a free hat?....

/ Got it today
Dang, I forgot to ask. :(

/ Got it today #4  
Awesome! Its a little like Christmas when your a kid and you can't go to sleep because you want tomorrow to come so bad.

Enjoy your new machine.

Craig

/ Got it today #5  
Congrats! That is a great rig and you will get years of enjoyment out of it. I love mine:D