Tractor
    BX-24

Default Tie rod end.

Do not overload your BX front bucket. I stacked 10 80# bags of concrete in the bucket to move about 75'. As I was turning I heard a loud pop, shortly after turning again I heard another. I then had about 3/8" play in and out.
    Of course it was the end WITHOUT the ripped boot! Next time I will only carry what it will lift.
    2006 BX24, 54"mm, 60" front blade, Hydraulic Wallenstein thumb and BX42 chipper, Woods 48" box blade and 60" rake, TSC 48" rotary cutter.
    1976 Wheelhorse B-100, 42"plow and 36" deck
    1977 Wheelhorse B-100, 36" deck, moldboard plow.
    Always looking for more!

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Default Re: Tie rod end.

Although it sounds like common sense not to do what you did, I can definitely picture myself doing it as well. I bought half a ton of rock salt this past winter (which had all of about 7 snowflakes spread among 6 days) and when I was unloading them from my truck, I don't really remember thinking about the limits... Fortunately it was limited by volume before I could break the weight, but I just kinda throw stuff in the loader without thinking much. Thanks to posts like this, I wind up thinking about things like this more. So, thanks for helping me out and sorry it was at the expense of tie rod!
    Ray
    BX24