New Owner of a B7100

/ New Owner of a B7100 #1  

lg_mouth

Tractor
Kubota B7100
I am the proud new owner of a 1979 Kubota B7100. Tractor has 1096 hours and looks new. I love it.

I really need weights for the front though and was curious if I have to buy Kubota weights, or will others fit? I am very inexperienced with tractors, so you will probably see me on a regular basis asking questions.

Thanks for the help.

Lg_mouth

/ New Owner of a B7100 #2  
Congratulations. You will love the B7100. Sorry, can't advise on weights but I'm certain expertise will be alone shortly.

/ New Owner of a B7100 #3  
Congrats on your tractor purchase! :)

Weights for the front?? Do mean weights attached to the wheels or Tractor suitcase weights? :confused:

Fronts wheel weights are no recommended by Kubota.

Suit case weights are available front a few places on the net or Kubota dealer. I am going to assume that you don t have a Front End Loader if you are asking about weight on the front. Most people ask about putting weight on the back of a tractor but most have FEL.

Tell us a little more of what you are trying to do.

Chuckanut

/ New Owner of a B7100 #5  
140231122180 ebay item number suitcase weights i put these on my 7200 they are cast iron bought 2 sets

/ New Owner of a B7100 #6  
lg_mouth said:
I am the proud new owner of a 1979 Kubota B7100. Tractor has 1096 hours and looks new. I love it.

How about some pictures?

/ New Owner of a B7100
I will try to post pics on Monday.

Yeah, suitcase weights. When the finish mower is on the back, it tends to want to raise in the front up hills.

Thanks for the info guys.

Lg_mouth