Mid PTO RPM vs Eng RPM

/ Mid PTO RPM vs Eng RPM #1  

mrwitty_1

Ok strange question here but have to ask. I installed a tach on my B7100 just to monitor the rpm. What eng rpm would be used to match the mid and rear PTO speed ? I have a optical tach which I think I could use to measure drive shaft rpm but just wonder if anyone else had figured it out.

/ Mid PTO RPM vs Eng RPM #2  
mrwitty_1 said:
Ok strange question here but have to ask. I installed a tach on my B7100 just to monitor the rpm. What eng rpm would be used to match the mid and rear PTO speed ? I have a optical tach which I think I could use to measure drive shaft rpm but just wonder if anyone else had figured it out.
I don't exactly understand the question.
You have the tach installed, and you want to match the mid and rear pto speed to what?
If you mean at what engine rpm is the pto spinning at 540 then information from this website suggests that it is spinning at 540 when the engine is at 2450rpm. I would guess that the mid pto would be the same engine rpm.

/ Mid PTO RPM vs Eng RPM
Thanks for the reply, I answered my question after looking in my service manual. Everything on this tractor is rated at 2800 engine rpm, the max hp of 13, the rear pto 540 rpm @ 2800, rear pto 850 and also mid pto 2450 @2800.