Three Point Trailer Hitch For BX2230

/ Three Point Trailer Hitch For BX2230 #1  

auburnbuilder

Does anyone have a recomendation for a good three point trailer hitch? Anyone have any experience with on a BX2230? Need one to move trailers around yard. Thanks

/ Three Point Trailer Hitch For BX2230 #2  
A drawbar stabilizer with ball is used by some:

EMP Tractor Draw Bar Stabilizer for Category 1 Tractors, Model# 7350-1 | Category 1 Attachments | Northern Tool + Equipment

Bad River 3-Point Hitch to 2" Receiver Adapter

Unfortunately, this full 3ph receiver hitch is Cat. 2/3:

Flexpoint 3-Point Hitch Adapter — Category 2-3 | 3-Point Hitch Accessories | Northern Tool + Equipment

Something like this may be the best bet:

Tractor Hitch - Flexpoint 3 point hitch - Summit Fabrications, Inc.

"Flexpoint Adapter Turns Your 3-Point Hitch into Versatile 2in. Receiver, Model# FPHS-1"

Tractor Supply Company - FarmForce Trailer Mover

Try a Google advanced search using the exact phrase "three point hitch" and in 'all these words' enter "reciever" if you want more possibilities.

BTW, are you in Auburn AL, CA, or somewhere else? I am close to Auburn, CA.

Last edited:
   / Three Point Trailer Hitch For BX2230 #3  
Make sure to use "receiver" not "reciever" ;)

To save the trouble, here's the Google link to use.

Actually, searching on Google is a science in itself. For example you'll get five times as many results if you search for "3 point" instead of "three point". Here's the link for that.

/ Three Point Trailer Hitch For BX2230 #6  
Renob said:
Auburnbuilder,

I have one from this place on a BX that has worked well.
Redlandhill Home Page

I have the Handi Hitch on that page too, works great. If you have telescoping arms on the 3 point, you can use them to center any one of 3 different ball sizes that can be mounted on the Hitch. Avoids ever having to swap them to pull different trailers or move them from hole to hole.