changed hyd fluid now brakes are squealing

/ changed hyd fluid now brakes are squealing #1  
Tractor
MX5000 4WD
I changed out my hyd fluid this week with the filter. After I drove it around a couple of times, I topped it off and everything seems fine. It shifts and runs smooth, and the hydrolics work great. Anyways, it never had much in the way of brakes before (from the factory, this was the 50 hr service) but now they really work well. the only thing I am trying to figure out is that when you do a pedal turn, it squeals like crazy. Mostly this is if you dont have the brake totally locked. If you get that inside wheel locked well, it stops, but any brake slippage makes a horrible EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe noise. It has however seemed to subside as I used the tractor, because I had to do some bushogging for a couple of hours and I wasnt using the pedals to turn much anyways.

Do I need to put posi traction additive or something in there? It had the factory fluid, whatever that is SUDT or UDT and I put in a local brand "Super S" 303 type fluid that says its compatible with Kubotas. Everyone I asked said it was good stuff and wouldnt be any problems.

/ changed hyd fluid now brakes are squealing #2  
What specific tractor are you talking about? There are many links on this forum on a discussion of hydraulic oils and effects on wet multi disk foot operated brake systems which I feel you are talking about. During your 50 hour service did you observe metal shavings in the filter and drained oil?

/ changed hyd fluid now brakes are squealing #3  
Did you spill any hydraulic fluid on them? Sounds to me that you got fluid on your brakes.....Anyways, it never had much in the way of brakes before (from the factory, this was the 50 hr service) but now they really work well. That tells me you have fluid on your brakes and they are grabbing.

/ changed hyd fluid now brakes are squealing #4  
Warren..You don't think they might be wet brakes do ya? many tractors use wet brakes..

soundguy

/ changed hyd fluid now brakes are squealing
Sorry, its a 4wd MX5000.

I thought the brakes were inside? I'm not sure it was filled up all the way from the factory, so it may just be that they were not wet before and are now. Either way, it was going away, but the brakes totally stunk on this thing before and they actually work now.

I grew up with fords and massey fergussons, so this is my first go round with a kubota.

I didnt see any shavings, the oil was a little dirty, but not bad.

So does anyone know why it would do this? Its mainly just doing it in reverse now.