Default Kubota B6200/7200 HST power steering

I have a power steering "kit" from kubota that will fit a B6200 / B7200 HST. It will also fit B5200/6200/7200 gear tractors. I have all the parts and installation instructions. My dilema is I own a newer (91') Kubota 7100 HST with a Kubota 1630 loader. Can this kit be modified (without major changes)to fit my 7100? Is it worth the trouble? Any help will greatly be appreciated. Gotta love power steering!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7100D

Default Re: Kubota B6200/7200 HST power steering

The 7100's never came from the factory with power steering. If it was as easy as using a 7200 ps kit I think a lot of people would have done that. There are a few threads about adding ps to 7100's and are various types of installations. I would think you would have to customize i.e. make major changes.

Where did you get the kit? If you do proceed please post lots of pics

I have heard from a kubota Service Manager that the kits were not a great success as they reduced the speed of hydraulics etc.
    Egon
    50 years behind the times
    Livin in a
    Worn out skin bag filled with rattlin bones

Hi - do you still have the kit?I just broke the sector shaft in my steering box (kubota B7200 HST) and desperatly need a replacement steering assembly for the tractor

Thanks in advance
    S