Finally. Pics of my new M5040DT.

/ Finally. Pics of my new M5040DT. #1  

Conn

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 6210
I had been meaning to get some pictures up, but didn't have a camera until I got a Blackberry phone thingamajig with a camera built in. Here are some pics of my 'Bota clan. I have a buyer interested in my old B6100E, and in the event I sell it, I'll either attempt to buy an 84" finish mower, or buy another smaller, newer bota for yard work. The new 5040 has about 76 hours on it at the moment.

Enjoy.

Conn

Attachments

• bota1.jpg
    bota1.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 315
  • bota2.jpg
    bota2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 265
  • bota3.jpg
    bota3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 223
   / Finally. Pics of my new M5040DT. #3  
What a fine looking tractor.
My vote is to keep the smaller tractor. Look how handy it is and how could you possibly lose any money on it at this point? If anything it should gain in value over the next few years. I regretted selling almost every trator i ever sold for this reason.. Sold it for the $$ and later wished I had it back.

/ Finally. Pics of my new M5040DT. #4  
Conn said:
I had been meaning to get some pictures up, but didn't have a camera until I got a Blackberry phone thingamajig with a camera built in. Here are some pics of my 'Bota clan. I have a buyer interested in my old B6100E, and in the event I sell it, I'll either attempt to buy an 84" finish mower, or buy another smaller, newer bota for yard work. The new 5040 has about 76 hours on it at the moment.

Enjoy.

Conn

I had a B6100E w/48" finish mower that, at my wife's "request", traded in when I bought my L3130. Wish now I had kept it. It could go places the L3130 can't.

Vernon