59" bucket on a LA680 Loader L4200 Tractor

/ 59" bucket on a LA680 Loader L4200 Tractor #1  

mcd176

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800HD / Kubota B2150
Hello All,

I recently purchased a used L4200 with LA680 loader, I have already order new R4's for the machine because it came with turfs on it and doing log and woods work they SUCK!! :) ............ Any how my machine came with a puny 59" bucket on it, i had a NH TC35 with a 72" bucket and loved it, I know this machine can handle a bigger bucket, What is the max size i can run on it? I am looking into a skidsteer type quick attach for it and would like to get a 74" tooth bucket for it, was the 59" standard size or what?

Also I am planning to build a custom cab for the machine and need to know how to convert to an inside mount loader joystick, any suggestions?

Thanks Mike

/ 59" bucket on a LA680 Loader L4200 Tractor #2  
Mike,
I do not know where you are located, but I have the same tractor and loader but with a factory cab.
Cab Model GSQ42; Loader Model LA680; Bucket Model L1742A this is the usual 60 bucket on this loader. The factory Remote Cont. Model L2076.
I then added a skid steer Quick Tach. Model UH-7 from Kasco(Unihitch), and got a Grapple Fork 76.5 from DirtWorks. At the same time I purchased a 60 4in1 heavy duty Thomas skid steer bucket. I have never used the grapple fork since the 4in1 works so well. If you are close enough I would sell you the grapple fork, if you are close to dirt work you can get one there as shipping is outrageous any more.
I assume you know that switching from factory turf tires will require different rims also I switched to oversized turf tires and rims, I love them.
You may have quite a time getting your loader remote placed on the right inner fender unless you replace the valve body and control
I did mount the grapple when I received it and took this picture I find the 4in1 so much handier, but this is what it looks like with that big grapple attached. KennyV

Attachments

• GrappleFork.jpg
    GrappleFork.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 988
  • GrappleFront.jpg
    GrappleFront.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 342
   / 59" bucket on a LA680 Loader L4200 Tractor
Kenny,

Thanks for the info, I am located in Wheeling, WV Looks like your in Kansas? I wish I was closer because I am in need of a grapple bucket as well, If my machine had the oversize turfs I would be happy but they are the small turfs, they look ridiculas on the machine :) Yes I order rims and tires, from my Dealer who is a friend of the family thank god all 4 tire/rims for $1800 NEW!!

Could you send me some pics of your remote loader valve and joystick, I would like to see it as well.

Where is dirt works located?

Thaks for your help!

-Mike

/ 59" bucket on a LA680 Loader L4200 Tractor #4  
Mike
You can find dirt works at
Tree Spades Skid Steer Tree Spade Log Splitter Snow Pusher Bucket Bob Cat Loader Attachments
Quality Welding Service, 1788 Wildwood Drive, Suamico, WI 54173 | Toll Free 1-866-205-1288 | Phone 920-434-9167 | Fax 920-434-7767. I ordered there
Tree Shovel, 10 foot Lift Boom and the grapple fork at the same time that was years ago when shipping was very affordable. They make some very nice attachments, give a look. KennyV.
PS. I will get a couple pictures of the loader valve and remote and post them. I hope you can find a factory set at a salvage yard, as there are a lot of parts to buy if you need to get all new pieces.

/ 59" bucket on a LA680 Loader L4200 Tractor #5  
Mike
This is the remote and the valve assembly KennyV.
If you need anything let me know...

Attachments

• LoaderRemote.jpg
    LoaderRemote.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 508
  • LoaderValve.jpg
    LoaderValve.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 432
   / 59" bucket on a LA680 Loader L4200 Tractor #6  
Today we put 72" buckets on all tractors that size. The Valve can be converted to the cable style with out any trouble but the control would be expensive by parts. They are all about the same as far as handles but some companies did make them different!