Grand L 40 series, Electronics.

/ Grand L 40 series, Electronics. #1  

lawn_king

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!
The intellipanel of the new 40 series makes accurate chemical applications very easy. The digital ground speed readout for boom spraying is great! The digital readout for actual rear pto speed is great for dry chemical, 320-325 rear pto speed is very accurate for standard prill turf chemicals. This is for broadcast spreaders not pendulum.

Last edited:
   / Grand L 40 series, Electronics. #2  
lawn_king said:
The intellipanel of the new 40 series makes accurate chemical applications very easy. The digital ground speed readout for boom spraying is great! The digital readout for actual rear pto speed is great for dry chemical, 320-325 rear pto speed is very accurate for standard prill turf chemicals. This is for broadcast spreaders not pendulum.

I agree:D
Spreading seed, fertilzer and lime with a PTO spreader was much more accurate with the LED readout on the panel. Haven't sprayed yet, but the ground speed readout was useful for my son while he learned the best speed for cutting the pastures. Until he gets the "feel" for the right cutting speed, I could tell him what speed to try and maintain.