Has anyone gone from BX22,23 or 24 to B2x20 W/BH?

/ Has anyone gone from BX22,23 or 24 to B2x20 W/BH? #1  

Renob

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620 TLB
I am interested how much of a performance increase is gained in the loader & backhoe when making this step.

Thanks

/ Has anyone gone from BX22,23 or 24 to B2x20 W/BH?
Nobody has used a BX TLB and A new B2x20 TLB and can offer a comparison?

I thought you guys knew everything!:)

/ Has anyone gone from BX22,23 or 24 to B2x20 W/BH? #3  
There are some in use so maybe it just will take some time to get responses. I have a new B2620 coming, but won't add the backhoe right now I guess. :(

/ Has anyone gone from BX22,23 or 24 to B2x20 W/BH? #4  
ChuckinNH said:
There are some in use so maybe it just will take some time to get responses. I have a new B2620 coming, but won't add the backhoe right now I guess. :(
Congrats on the B2620.
Saw one at the kubota dealer yesterday.
Nice lookin tractor.

/ Has anyone gone from BX22,23 or 24 to B2x20 W/BH? #5  
I have the B2620 with LA364 loader w/tooth bar and MMM.

I went with the 2620 because I wanted the bigger tires.

The loader has much more power than my BX2200 did and the frame is stiffer.

I did not get the BH because I did not want people asking to borrow. I am very weak when comes to lending and then I get very p---ed when I get it back.

Besides, I can rent a small excavator from the dealer for about 150.00 for a weekend and I have done this.

I mow a pretty good hill and can do it in mid range where I had to have the BX in 4w and low gear.

Put this thing in high gear and you can mow too fast for the mower.

I am very pleased so far.

The Hydro pedal is no longer the boomerang. It rocks under the tractor and is a lot more easy to operate than the old. And, then there is the cruise.

They have a small tool box under the seat but I removed it and put my small "under the truck seat toolbox from sears" under the tractor seat and it fits just dandy with no need to tie it down. Guess I lucked out.

Guess we need to start a thread just for the B2x20's.

All I can say is Yippy Skippy. I am pleased.