Default Need help finding info on my backhoe bucket

Hey guys, my original kubota backhoe bucket has been chipping and starting to wear down. I have a Kubota L35 with a BT900 backhoe assembly. The model number has worn off of the backhoe bucket. Is there a way I can find whichmodel #/size kubota buckets will fit my backhoe? Also where should I start looking to buy a new or used bucket? Thanks.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Need help finding info on my backhoe bucket

I also have an L35 and I'm looking for a used 8" or !2" bucket. Did you have any luck finding a bucket?
    The information on my 24" bucket is: kubota Made In America, Model BT 2904
    There's also a serial number but that shouldn't be needed.
    Be careful buying an after market bucket as some of them may be junk. I checked with a dealer and he said he should be able to find one for around $600. I'm not sure if that was new or used but it seemed like alot.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800, 15 hp 372 Mitsubishi

Backhoe buckets are $$$$$$
    Kubota L2800HST, Mitsubishi 372, bh75, 45" Agric tiller, 5' home made disk, 42" Bush hog, PHD, 66" Cammond BB.

Tractor
    (07) B26, (83) B7100D

Quote Originally Posted by wushaw
    Backhoe buckets are $$$$$$
    Try the site listed below. Brady has everything and is very reasonable even with the shipping costs. He has beaten my local dealer 6 miles away even with shipping cost. Even if you do not purchase he will be very helpful in giving you fair prices.
    The Gotcha Man

Barlow Equipment - Home of the kubota Tractor Package Builder

(07) Kubota B26-(83)Kubota B7100D-(09) Chevy 1500 Silverado Z71 4X4 LTZ ext cab-(07) Chevy Silverado 2500HD crew cab 4X4 LTZ-(07)Cub Cadet 1046-Troy-Built 8.5 HP Vac/Chipper-Agri-fab plug aerator 48"-48" Agri-fab tine de-thatcher-Agri-fab Mow-N-Vac-Agri-fab Pro spiker/seeder 175# cap.-(06)5 ton 10PI18 Big Tex flat bed trailer-(07)TR6810L5 5 ton Down East dump trailer-(07)35SA10 Big Tex utility trailer-Tow behind 10 HP 4-way log splitter

Thanks, ill shoot them an email. Most of their online inventory did not include buckets so im hoping they would still have them based on your suggestion. Ill update you guys when I get a response.

Thanks for the help so far.